Wednesday, August 3, 2016

A Book That Changed My Life

I've just recently finished the book I Can See Clearly Now by Dr. Wayne Dyer and I am so moved. There are more than a couple dozen pages earmarked indicating stories, quotes or lines that specifically resonated with me. This phenomenal book about monumental moments in Dr. Dyer's life is a lesson in spirituality, God, and most importantly, love. I feel like I am forever changed. 

If you haven't read it, the book is organized into short stories from the time Wayne was young to the present day. He shares some of the moments that changed his life and at the end of each chapter, what he believes this moment's purpose was in his life. It's quite remarkable. So much that he's inspired me to reflect on my own past and think about what forces were at play when all of my major turning points occurred...

"There are no accidents or coincidences in a universe that is truly created and guided by invisible forces that elude rational explanation." ~ Wayne Dyer

<3 S